Why Choose AP?
Why Choose Assistance Plus Home Care for Your Loved One?
Our personal home care services offer many advantages. It is far more comforting for our clients to stay in their own home. Changes in environment are difficult for many, especially the elderly. Home care services are an alternative to nursing home placement. There are no commitments with our in home care services. There are no contracts or up front fees. Clients are offered the freedom to start and end their services at any time. Our services can begin in a few as twenty-four (24) hours of your call. We select caregivers who have the right skills, personality, training, and experience to meet your needs.
Benefits of hiring our well-trained professionals to care for your loved one
- All personal support specialist (PSS) staff receive fifty (50) hours of training as required by the Department of Health and Human Services/Office of Aging and Disability Services.
- All staff are screened by state criminal background checks.
- Our agency is one of six (6) statewide who participated in the new state of the art pilot training to better educate direct-service workers.
- Our employees are insured and bonded.
- All staff undergo regular supervision requirements.
- Our agency conducts a free in home visit before the start of care to create an individualized care plan.
- Our commitment is to follow well-defined standards of care.
- Our agency founded in 1994, is locally owned and operated.