Triple P: Positive Parenting Program
An evidence-based program delivered individually or in a group setting.
Triple P addresses:
- Risk factors associated with behavioral difficulties common in children or teens
- Providing parents with skills to effectively manage parenting challenges and feel confident in their parenting decisions
- Teaching parents about providing family environments that support children in reaching their full potential
- Active MaineCare Insurance Coverage or Private pay
- The child must have one of the following qualifying disorders: ADHD (any subtype), Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder, Intermittent Explosive Disorder, Other Specified Disruptive, Impulse-Control, and Conduct Disorder or Unspecified Disruptive, Impulse-Control, and Conduct Disorder
- The child must be between the ages of 5-12 (or between 13 and 17 for the teen modality)
- A referral should be submitted via our online request for services, or by calling us directly.
We provide services at our Benton Office in person alternating with Zoom