Dialectical Behavioral Therapy Skills Group
An evidence-based program delivered in a group setting.
DBT Skills group addresses
- Increasing mindfulness and self-awareness
- Developing skills in tolerating stress and managing one’s own emotions
- Developing interpersonal skills
- Active MaineCare Insurance Coverage or Private pay
- The participant must have had a comprehensive assessment and diagnosis, complete with LOCUS assessment completed by one of the agency’s clinicians to assess for eligibility
- The participant must be 18 years of age or older (unless the group is specifically for teens).
- Ideally, the participant should also have an individual therapist who can help support the client in using their learned skills.
- Referrals can be submitted using our online request for services or by calling our office.
We provide services at our Benton and Wilton Offices and via Zoom.