Homecare has been known to promote healing and prolong life.
We match our in-home staff with our clients based on the individual’s needs. We provide the necessary assistance needed at home to maintain a safe and independent lifestyle. Our homemaker service support’s the needs of our clients by assisting with the following:
- Care of a pet
- Companionship can include lunch with a client, friendly conversation, golfing, shopping, etc.
- Errand services
- Family caregiver relief
- House sitting when client is away
- Maintaining a safe home environment
- Meal preparation, planning, shopping, and cueing
- Phone calls and correspondence
- Reminder services including medications, appointments, and routines
- Shopping assistance for groceries, holiday shopping, etc.
- Transportation for medical services (doctors appointments, outpatients tests, etc.) and for non-medical services (attending events, gatherings, church, visiting friends, socialization, groceries.)
- Upkeep of client’s home or camp (house cleaning, change linens, wash/dry/fold/iron laundry, organize household goods, etc.)
- Wake up and tuck in services